Parish Church of St. Catherine SELCE

Print

This church was built in 1888. The main marble altar is the work of the famous master from Rijeka, Pietro Rizzi. The painter Giovanni Fumi, of Venetian origin, created the painting of St. Catherine, located above the tabernacle. The ceiling in the sanctuary was painted in 1910 by Ferdinand Ludwig from Senj. The organ and the baroque stone baptistery, which is now located beneath the choir, were transferred here from the old church. This church also holds a baroque reliquary of St. Catherine

 

Free admission
Available trough the day

  • Address Ulica Emila Antića 21, Selce, Hrvatska

Write a Comment

Scroll Up